– Team Building –
Think you can master the art of creating a traditional paella? Can you achieve the much loved and irresistible ‘socarrat’? Do you have what it takes to prepare all of the ingredients? (all diets/allergies catered for!) We will be on hand to provide techniques and tips so that you make the tastiest Spanish cuisine possible.
We aren’t looking for skilled chefs, we are looking for good, solid teamwork to help create a number of canapes to start and, of course…. the perfect paella to finish!
Have fun with your colleagues while cooking and eating amazing food!
- Personal chef(s)
- Chefs hats & aprons
- All ingredients & cooking equipment
- Prizes – Paella gift pack for EACH of the winning team, including a ‘Winners Trophy’!
- Ideally no more than 25 team players! (ideally 5 in each team!)
- Dietary requirements can all be catered for, including vegetarian/vegan options!
- All of our paellas are gluten free
- You will be using very sharp knives, but we will be showing you the correct way to use them!
- Will require indoor room/covered open space/covered outside area, large enough for cooking and dining!
- Teams will be using professional grade indoor certified pro+ propane gas, naked flame burners protected in their own individual surrounds!
- Additional travel cost may apply (fuel only)
- This is a mobile activity, we come to you!
- Weekdays available, between 9am and 10pm
- Duration usually around 4 hours or 6 hours with Flamenco
We offer various packages:
- Prices from £40 (paella cooking workshop) to £50 per person (paella & drinks!)
- Can include additional drinks package (Spanish ‘red & white’ wines, beers, soft drinks!)
Please complete the following in order that we can provide a quotation for your perusal……